All applicants are required to complete the application and medical form. It is very important to be as detailed as possible to ensure adequate care for the camper. Once the application form is filled out, return it to the address listed on the form, along with the deposit. Just sending the completed application and deposit does not guarantee the camper a spot for the session. Prior to acceptance to camp, camp personnel and the camp nurse will review all forms. If any questions arise, camp personnel will contact the care provider and responsible person using the phone numbers provided on the registration form. Please use the following procedure:
- Completely fill out the 4-page application, as well as the 4-page medical form. (PLEASE NOTE the minimum abilities list on page 2 of the application).
- Please indicate which programs you are looking to attend, and the location where the program is held: Grotonwood or Oceanwood (page 1 on the application).
- Please sign BOTH the application AND medical form where indicated by arrows on each form.Mail the completed application, medical form, and registration deposit (which is subtracted from the total camp fee and is NON-REFUNDABLE) to:
167 Prescott St.
Groton, MA 01450
- We must have all 3 of these pieces BEFORE we can confirm the camper.
- Applications are confirmed in the order in which they are received. Apply early to get the week you prefer.