Arrival and Departure Information…
Grotonwood- 3:00-5:00 PM Please do not arrive at camp any earlier, as there will be no registration and check-in before the above times.
Registration typically goes as follows:
NOTE: Parent or guardian/caretaker must accompany all campers during the entire registration process (about 1 hour), and must be familiar enough with the camper and their needs to discuss them with our staff.
- You and your camper will be greeted and directed to the parking & registration area.
- A staff member will note your camper’s arrival and provide lodging information.
- You may deposit money into the store account.
- The nurse will be available to review medications (including PRN’s) and other needs or concerns.
- Campers will meet their unit leader and counselors in their designated living quarters, find their room, and unpack. At this point you may review any additional information with the staff.
On Friday of the camp session, you will need to arrive at camp at 1:30 PM to pick up your camper. Please go directly to where your camper stayed during the week. A parent, guardian, or previously designated person MUST sign the check-out form. Extra store money, the camp photo, and any leftover medications will be returned to you. Please be sure to check luggage before leaving camp to verify that all items have been packed.